You are attached to Executive Management and have a functional relationship with all of the Operational Departments.
Job Description :
- Being actively involved in recruitment by identification od needs, preparing job descriptions, posting ads, drafting and monitoring of employment contracts, monitoring of the various stages for the establishment,â€¦)
- You assist the Directorate-General in the development of the annual training plan and ensure its administrative management (convening the persons concerned at the various training sessions, follow-up, etc.)
- You assist the Directorate-General in the annual staff evaluation (establishment of the rating schedule in relation to the Operational Departments, sending and receiving of the rating sheets, transmission of all the rating sheets to the level of the General Management for decisions , implementation of decisions related to the Administrative and Financial Department, etc.)
- You ensure the dissemination of practical information in the establishment (display of memos and various information, ...)
- You are responsible for the daily administrative management of the Staff (illness, permission, leave, arrivals, departures, absence card, leave card, etc.)
- You are the direct contact of the Administration, the CNaPS, the OSTIE, and the Insurance and you ensure the reporting to the Directorate-General.
- You organize the elections of the Staff delegates.
- You are a force for preparation in the improvement of practices, internal procedures, and personnel security.
Required profile :
- Man or woman over 22 and up to 35
- Solid training in law and Human Resources (minimum Bac + 3)
- 3 years of successful initiatives as a Human Resources Technician
- Proven knowledge of labor law and legislation
- Knowledge of HR management tools and techniques
- Ability to communicate, lead, and organize
- Ability to plan and organize work
- Ability to work in a team
- Good writing, analysis and synthesis skills
- Rigorous (se) and force of proposal;
- Good ability to cope with pressures and interpersonal skills
- Competence in conflict management
- Good level of French and English.
- Good computer skills
If you have the required qualifications for any of the positions listed above, send us your unsolicited application, including a motivation letter with your salary requirement, a detailed CV with recent photo ID and a phone number for a quick contact, no later than December 02 2017, to the following address: email@example.com