A reference in guarantee and investment funds, SOLIDIS is a financial institution that has been in existence for more than 10 years.
We are looking for a Deputy Managing Director in charge of finance. The position is based in Antananarivo.
Job description :
Under the authority of the Chairman of the Group with various committees of the Board of Directors, and in close collaboration with the Managing Director, you will be responsible for all aspects of strategic and operational planning of the finance department, ensuring compliance of the procedures undertaken with the banking law and its instructions, the procedures manual, the regulations and laws in force in Madagascar as well as the regulations of the donors.
Main missions or purpose of the function :
- He/she participates in the elaboration of the General Policy of the SOLIDIS Group (Guarantee Fund, Federation MiarFonds Partial Portfolio Guarantee, SOLIDIS CAPITAL, as well as all future activities in subsidiaries; investments or annexes).
- He/she participates in all the committees to which he/she is invited and, in particular, in the Commitments Committee.
- He/she provides advice and expertise.
- He/she ensures the management of specific projects entrusted to him/her as part of the Group's development.
- He/she provides innovative solutions for the Group's development.
- He/she supervises the Group's accounting and administrative activities.
- He/she is responsible for the Group's financial management.
- He/she is the main source of proposals in the preparation of the Group's budget and financial forecasts in accordance with the strategic decisions taken by the Board of Directors on the proposal of the Executive Management.
- He/she ensures budgetary and financial monitoring.
- He/she is the point of contact for Executive Management on financial matters.
- He/she guarantees the integrity and completeness of the Group's accounting and financial information.
- He/she is responsible for the Group's financial communications.
- He/she performs the administrative function and ensures the optimal management of human and material resources.
- He/she also supervises and organizes the legal, IT and logistics functions; in this capacity, he/she must ensure the protection of the institution's assets.
Required profile :
- Master II in Economics, Finance, Management
- 10 years of experience in Financial Management including 05 years in a Financial Institution (Bank, Microfinance, Investment Funds,)
- Mastery of finance, accounting, PCG and PCEC
- Good knowledge of law (social, business), taxation, auditing, management control
- Fluency in French (working language) and English, fluent in Malagasy
- Transversal and hierarchical management of teams
- Pragmatism, great capacity for organization, adaptation and reactivity
- Ability to anticipate and negotiate
If you have the required qualifications for any of the positions listed above, send us your unsolicited application, including a motivation letter with your salary requirement, a detailed CV with recent photo ID and a phone number for a quick contact, no later than May 31, 2020, to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org