You are linked to the Executive Management while being in functional relation with all the Operational Divisions.
Job Description :
- You are highly persuasive in identifying hardware and software requirements and you help to make them constantly evolve.
- You participate in SOLIDIS IT projects (GIS implementation, search for archiving solutions, e.cloud, ...).
- You manage, install and maintain the computer fleet (servers, networks, computers, peripherals, software, etc.).
- You manage and administer the GIS.
- You manage data backups and ensure the security of the computer system.
- You are persuasive in the development of the SOLIDIS Business Continuity Plan (BCP) in the IT field. As such, you develop and update the related procedures; you also manage the phases of implementation, testing, and updating of this BCP at the IT level.
- You notify, advise, and help users on the IT tools and solutions used and to be used within SOLIDIS
- You manage and maintain video projection and video conferencing facilities.
- You look after technical support to users regarding the installation and use of video projection and video conferencing facilities.
Required profile :
- Man or woman up to 40 years old
- Strong computer training, preferably engineering level (Bac + 3 to 5);
- 3 to 5 years of successful experience in the IT field, preferably with a bank or financial institution;
- In-depth knowledge of the hardware architecture of a workstation and the usual configurations,
- Thorough knowledge of operating systems and IT tools (Windows XP - 7 - 8.1 - 10, Windows server 2003 - 2008 - etc, Mac OS, office pack, etc.);
- Mastery of basic concepts and systems and network architecture techniques, communication and security protocols (WIFI, VLAN, Firewall, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of database management (SQL, etc.), programming, and GIS administration
- Time and priority management skills;
- Rigorous, organized, autonomous, educationalist, and have a good analytical mind;
- Interpersonal skills and team spirit;
- Ability to adapt to technological developments;
- Perfect command of French and good level of English;
If you have the required qualifications for any of the positions listed above, send us your unsolicited application, including a motivation letter with your salary requirement, a detailed CV with recent photo ID and a phone number for a quick contact, no later than December 02 2017, to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org