You are attached to the Risks and Commitments Department, under the control of the Head of Commitments, and are attached to the Risks and Commitments Department, under the control of the Head of Commitments.
Job description :
You are in responsible of the guarantee's portfolio management:
- registration and follow-up of the guarantees issued,
- management and updating of the commitments database,
- production of portfolio monitoring indicators,
- maintenance of the proper functioning of the data exchange system between the Guarantee Fund and customer's financial institutions,
- management of the partner financial institutions' portfolio.
You will also be required to produce periodic reports on the Fund's activities:
- preparation and updating of dashboards,
- preparation of periodic regulatory filings and reports.
- monitoring the implementation of guarantee agreements by clients.
Require profile :
- Male or Female over 22 years old and up to 35 years old
- Background in finance or banking (Bac+3/4)
- 2 years of professional experience in a bank
- In-depth knowledge of bank credits
- Dynamic, rigorous, organized, methodical
- Proven analytical ;
- Interpersonnal skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Excel, Word, Power point)
- Working knowledge of Visual Basic would be an asset
- Excellent level of French.
An apprenticeship training on the position is planned.
If you have the required qualifications for any of the positions listed above, send us your unsolicited application, including a motivation letter with your salary requirement, a detailed CV with recent photo ID and a phone number for a quick contact, no later than December 02 2017, to the following address: email@example.com